1. The Customer will notify JM&C of any damage or deficiencies in the Items/Services within seven (7) days of delivery/completion, after which time the Items shall be deemed acceptable in good order. JM&C will assist the Customer with manufacturer warranty claims, but does not provide a separate warranty for the Items.
2. All stock items returned are subject to a restocking charge of 25% of the total order, with a minimum of $100.00.
3. All Non-Stock and Custom-Made products are Non-Returnable/Non-Refundable.
4. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the client on all returned goods.
5. All returned goods must have return authorization prior to returning goods.