ICEBERG Desk, Drydock, 26"x30"
The ICEBERG Drydock Desk allows extraordinary flexible configuration and collaboration within learning environments and will easily intersect with the MARITIME series tables and other newly developed Furniture49 products. The Melsur tops are made from solid plastic which is a non-porous surface that is easily disinfected and features an “Ergo Edge," an exclusive design for added comfort. The 12 gauge frame structure is welded to 1" 16 gauge steel legs and cross-braced, forming an unitized frame design and the legs are adjustable from 22" to 30" in one inch increments. Glides are made of hard carbon steel with flat nylon bottoms and chrome plated.
- 5/8" thick top made of wood flour and Melamine resin
- options include casters, bag hook, or adjustable low leg 17"-25"
- optional plastic, wire, metal, or perforated metal book boxes
- optional steel, felt, or Q-Ball glides
- upper frames are available in chrome, platinum, or black